Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My new CCA!!!

I got my new CCA, Table-Tennis, at, Thursday,2nd April.i was so happy not because that I have a new CCA but because that the Coach accepted me and said that i'm better then my friend which is of cause shorter then me{Sherwin Heng,1A1}.I then ordered a Table-Tennis bat yesterday as i nid it veri much...I hope Sherwin will not be angry after reading this...Sherwin, Shermaine...(sounds the same)I LOVE calling Sherwin nicknames, especially "accidentally" calling him Shermaine...i just want to see his reaction...(very fast angry or very slow angry)I'm also training him...

4 Comments:

At April 7, 2009 at 5:37 AM , Blogger Mustaqim said...

Hi Desmond! Finally, found your blog!!!

 
At April 17, 2009 at 3:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

MUAHAHA! I think Sherwin sees this will be super angry! LOL!

 
At May 18, 2009 at 12:32 AM , Blogger stella96 said...

I think sherwin will be very angry about this

 
At April 26, 2010 at 8:08 AM , Blogger MichStillLovesHimLots:( said...

Hmm? You think you very goooood ah?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones